Star of the Show Ingredients: Frozen Vegetables.
These freezer staples have just as many nutrients as their fresh counterparts and are a great way to ensure that you get your 5 a day.
1 cup of wholegrain rice, cooked as per packet instructions
1 chicken breast (or other protein of your choice)
2tbsp coconut oil
½ cup of frozen peas and sweetcorn, cooked
1 carrot finely chopped and cooked
1 cup of beansprouts
3 spring onions, sliced
1 tblsp tamari
1tsp sesame oil
1. Cut the chicken into bite size pieces.
2. In a frying pan add the chicken and cook for 3-4 minsHeat the oil and brown the tempeh.
3. Add the peas and sweetcorn and cook for a further 1-2 minutes
4. Beat the egg in a bowl and then add and stir through until cooked.
5. Add the cooked rice
6. Season with tamari, sesame oil and sprinkle with spring onion before serving