Star of the Show: Cauliflower
Cauliflower is a low carb hero and Keto favourite. Packed full of fibre and vitamin C , this cruciferous vegetable packs a nutritional punch.
Ingredients (Serves 4 as a side or snack)
1.Preheat oven to 200C.
2. Chop the florets as small as possible so they go extra crispy in the oven
3. Mix together the cumin, garlic powder, salt and pepper with the olive oil.
4. Coat the cauliflower and red onion with the oil and spices
5. Divide the cauliflower and onions on to two baking trays, making sure that the tray is not crowded.
7. Bake in the oven for about 20 mins until crispy and brown. Serve straightaway