Star of the Show: Mango
Mango is a high fibre fruit that is also a great source of vitamins A & C, folate, B6 and iron. The fibre content of the mango along with the chia seeds make these lollies a great choice if your bowel is feeling a little sluggish or constipated.
INGREDIENTS: (Makes 6-8 Lollies)
1. Mix the coconut milk, maple syrup and vanilla essence with the chia seeds and leave to sit for 30 mins until the liquid has slightly thickened.
2. Blitz the strawberries and 1/4 cup of water and set aside.
3. Blitz the mango with 1/4 cup of water
4. Pout the mango into the moulds and then layer with the coconut mix and finally top with strawberry mix.
5. Freeze for 4 hours and enjoy!
TNT Top Tip: If you want really defined layers, freeze each section for approx 30 mins before adding the next.